Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Maryland on My Mind

This holiday season, my husband and I will be packing up our holiday cheer and taking it to Maryland!  My whole family lives there and I cannot wait to see everyone! And I cannot wait to see the signs that say Waugh Chapel!  Even though we probably wont even come that way from BWI...we will probably not get on the interstate at all because there is no need to.

Anyways...I am excited!  Can we PLEASE have a blogger get together.  Please please please!  

On another note...

Mr. Misss_E (my hubby and I have planned to have ROBOTS be a subtle theme in our home.  I have been wanting to do this for about a year now.  And I am just determined to make it happen, but robot prints can be a little expensive!  Enter ETSY. I found some really cute and wonderful things and I cannot wait to start working my design plan after the new year!






That's enough of that!  I have been in my pajamas all day, wasting away in front of this computer! I swear there isn't enough time in the day when it comes to perusing blogs and shopping!








1 comment:

  1. I love etsy and the robot prints. I can totally see the robot theme. Maybe if you can get lucky and find a vintage toy robot on ebay.

    Love your hair in the new profile pict.

    ReplyDelete