Friday, January 29, 2010

Tea Baby


The truth is I LOVE tea.  All kinds.  I'm not a connoisseur...I just like to drink tea. I am not into all of the different types and methods and all that.  I turn on my teapot...then it starts screaming. I pour the water in the mug...add a nice tea bag, Splenda and wallah.  Tea baby!  Sometimes I add dairy depending on the type of tea Im drinking...whatever I have be it cream or milk.

So...here are my two favorites.

Bigelow Vanilla Chai - I slept on this because I try to act elitist sometimes and I was stuck on Trader Joe's Masala Chai.  But honestly...this helped me break my Starbucks Chai Latte addiction.  I can make it myself now...without the whipped cream and with Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup.  Less calories and less money out of my pocket!

My next love is the old trusty dependable Peppermint Tea.  It is so good.  I would bath in it...if I could get away with it.  But my husband would laugh me out of Nashville so I would never ever let that get past the idea stage in my mind.  Anyways I love it...with a packet of Splenda.



Visit http://www.teaamigos.com/daily-tea-reviews/tag/chai-tea for tea reviews! I love their blog!  Let it be known that I will drink any kind of Green tea...and I hate Chamomile (yuck).  

I'm going to get a cup now.  Chai....that it!


3 comments:

  1. I love the Vanilla Chai too! They also have a decaffeinated version too.

    Anything vanilla is delicious!

    :)

    Have a great weekend!

    Julia
    http://jewliagoulia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh, I'm going to have to try that vanilla chai!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAHHHHH.. The more I read your blog, I truly think we are kindred spirits.. lol! I love love looooove tea. But I will try any kind. In any teapot. I have a gazillion tea gadgets and the like. Its an awesome relaxing and calming experience. I to dislike Chamomile. I think its such a waist of good tea. To me, its nothing there, lol!

    ReplyDelete