Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ahhhhh

I'm just not ready to say how much I weigh on my blog.  I want to so badly but I'm just too embarrassed.  I will tell you that I have lost 19 pounds.  I was sooooo surprised.  I was expecting 5 or six from the last time I really weighed myself at the beginning of December.

This week  I was really committed to working out.  I have been doing Zumba for an hour and today I got on the elliptical when I dropped my husband off to play basketball at 5:30 am...BEFORE work this morning.  I have also been playing basketball with my students and dribbling around the gym.

I have not really changed my eating habits...but I have been eating a packet of oatmeal with a few walnuts and a drizzle of honey in the morning before I leave for work.  I have also been chugging water like I live in the desert!

So just wanted to share my good news.  I'm not going to weigh myself again for another two months.  Mostly because I don't want to focus on the number just how I feel and how my clothes are fitting.  When my skinny jeans are soggy...I will know I am heading in the right direction!

1 comment: