Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Attention Shoppers

I'm sitting my couch. At Peace.

I have found the best butter pecan ice cream in the world. Never mind all the money i have spent trying to uncover the best tasting brand. I have had them all. Been to a gazillion ice cream joints and come home with tons of half gallon and pint containers of my favorite flavor.

But I was a fool. Spending as much as 8 dollars for a half gallon of this creamy rich buttery confection that melts on the tip of my tongue. (Oooo that was a sexy line...get your mind out of the gutter I'm still talking about ice cream) All along...overlooking the store brand thinking I was above it. Imagine that!

So I went grocery shopping and needed some butter pecan to go with the cobbler I made. (Dont ask...cobblers are not my forte.) Can you believe that none of the non store brands were on sale!!! I was disgusted and decided that I was not paying regular price for ice cream!!!

So I picked up the PUBLIX brand. Got it home. And Im ashamed to say that my cobbler almost messed up my ice cream!! It was butter pecan...from publix...for 3.00. I will not buy another brand of ice cream from now on.

Dont judge me and my post about ice cream.

I have nothing else to talk about. Sue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment