Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Holidays

So here I sit, signing and addressing Christmas cards. I am thinking Im late sending out cards, but I havent gotten any so maybe im sitting down right in the nick of time to get these sent out.

Its funny that I dont have much to say right now. I go through my day and normally think..."ooo yeah I can blog about this..." But I always forget. Go figure.

I was sick today at work and couldnt stay. Im home now. I feel crappy but its all good. I have stuff to do anyways. Im still on the fence about getting a Christmas tree. We will see! I might be putting one up on Christmas Eve...

I miss my family so much and I miss my friends. I will keep you all in my prayers.

P.S. Im going to be crocheting this weekend. I need to get on to the next stitch!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment