Thursday, December 25, 2008

Have Yourself...

....A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS!!!!

Yeah thats all the excitement I have available for the holiday season. I was so sad last night because I hate not being with my family on the holidays. By my family I mean mine or Q's...either one I will take. We have invites to go other places but its not the same being with someone else's family. Where you barely know people and the conversation is awkward. I dont want to spend my holiday trying not to look out of place, bored, and uninterested. I mean why do I have to fein interest in anything that is playing on television?!!!!

Yeah we are staying home. I just made my final decision. Im making Lemon peper salmon, mac & cheese, corn casserole and veggies in a butter cream sauce. Yeah nothing lowfat here...lowfat is lame. For real. Especially on Christmas. Im probably going to either make some baked apples or honeybun cake a little later.

Thanks T-Mobile for giving us the day off to spend with our loved ones...or in my case one.

Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Missee! A very Happy New Year to you, thank you for coming by to visit me & I hope you'll come back often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all is well! I am glad your Xmas was more exciting than mine. I spent Christmas in a psych ward, (what in the world is happening to me?). I am also estatic that your marriage is still as fresh and new as the day you got married. I hope it stays that way. Send me your address so I can mail your guys present! Miss you... - Jen

    ReplyDelete