Monday, September 1, 2008

Applesauce is Amazing

So I have been baking...like I said. I have been trying to make things I normally make along with some lighter deserts since I have a CRAZY sweet tooth...I have been using applesauce to replace sugar and butter and its been a wonderful adventure.

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.


I hate raisins so these obviously are for Q since he likes everything. They actually turned out more like a breakfast cookie type of thing. I ate one for breakfast with a glass of skim milk and was good until lunch.

Applesauce Cake.



I loved this cake. I loved that the applesauce took the place of most of the sugar and butter and made the cake super flavorful. It was also super simple. Yes its true. I surf the pages of allrecipes.com during my spare time!!!! I just added a basic cinnamon glaze to the top of the cake when it was done. Yum!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG that applecake looks DELICIOUS. please send me the recipe! now that it's kind of fall, i'm so into apple and pumpkin flavored anything!

    ReplyDelete