Saturday, August 1, 2009

Week in Review

Sooo I got a new job! Im so excited. I start Wednesday I didnt bother with the whole 2 weeks notice thing. I want to leave T-Mobile never to return again. And giving that notice means that I would always have that place to go back to and I can't keep looking back. So call it what you want...I purposely burn bridges to give me no other choice to but keep it moving.

Sooo I am going to be working for the YMCA and my site is Hermitage Elementary School. Im the site director so I pretty much determine the day to day activities, before and after school. I will be bringing Carver Creative to life here. I heard that the site needs love and dedication and well...you all know how passionate I am about whatever I do. If you love me I will love you back HARD! (That sounded weird but whatevz)

I am so glad I get to go to church on Sundays. I mean how can a person be on the praise and worship team and work on Sundays. Exactly. My next post I will go into more detail. For now I really want to go to the Mall its so doable at 7:38 PM because its literally across the street. (NO IM NOT WALKING. BLASPHEMY. I would get eaten alive by Nashsquitoes.) I just got this crazy impulse.

I will leave you all with this link..

http://www.bodyshapefashionadvice.com/index.php

It is helpful and info we probably already know but there is nothing wrong with info being beat into your head.

Love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS Erica! I can't wait to hear more about your job. You are going to do great!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Making moves...
    Well I looked at your link... I don't agree with some of it.
    I am pear shaped (even took my measurements which has traumatized me) and I am DEFINITELY pear... Anyway, A-line has NEVER worked for me - they make my hips look HUGE because they continue to flair out and don't emphasize the womanly curve. I LOVE pencil skirts which seem to flatten my tummy and enhance (in a good way) my bottom and hips. Perhaps A-lines are better for people without butts, because they've never worked for me (except perhaps my wedding day I guess).

    Anyway, congratulations on your new job...

    ReplyDelete