Saturday, August 1, 2009

Week in Review

Sooo I got a new job! Im so excited. I start Wednesday I didnt bother with the whole 2 weeks notice thing. I want to leave T-Mobile never to return again. And giving that notice means that I would always have that place to go back to and I can't keep looking back. So call it what you want...I purposely burn bridges to give me no other choice to but keep it moving.

Sooo I am going to be working for the YMCA and my site is Hermitage Elementary School. Im the site director so I pretty much determine the day to day activities, before and after school. I will be bringing Carver Creative to life here. I heard that the site needs love and dedication and all know how passionate I am about whatever I do. If you love me I will love you back HARD! (That sounded weird but whatevz)

I am so glad I get to go to church on Sundays. I mean how can a person be on the praise and worship team and work on Sundays. Exactly. My next post I will go into more detail. For now I really want to go to the Mall its so doable at 7:38 PM because its literally across the street. (NO IM NOT WALKING. BLASPHEMY. I would get eaten alive by Nashsquitoes.) I just got this crazy impulse.

I will leave you all with this link..

It is helpful and info we probably already know but there is nothing wrong with info being beat into your head.

Love you guys!


  1. CONGRATS Erica! I can't wait to hear more about your job. You are going to do great!!! XOXO

  2. Congratulations! Making moves...
    Well I looked at your link... I don't agree with some of it.
    I am pear shaped (even took my measurements which has traumatized me) and I am DEFINITELY pear... Anyway, A-line has NEVER worked for me - they make my hips look HUGE because they continue to flair out and don't emphasize the womanly curve. I LOVE pencil skirts which seem to flatten my tummy and enhance (in a good way) my bottom and hips. Perhaps A-lines are better for people without butts, because they've never worked for me (except perhaps my wedding day I guess).

    Anyway, congratulations on your new job...