Thursday, July 9, 2009

Walla Walla Bing Bang

Soo...whats going on out there in bloggerville???

You all know I live in Nashville. Let me just say that Knockout Wings has the best sweet tea in the city. For real. Its not that regular syrupy sweet tea...it is sweet but is flavored with lemon juice and plenty of sugar. Its smooth going down. I hate going there though because the folks that are normally hanging around are unsavory. But I speak to everyone none the less because I love people and embrace things that are different from my norm.

My husband always says that my solution for every problem is to try something new. I have this thing with my body where I cant use something for more than three months or I will break out. I'm so serious. Take my deodorant for example. I change brands every few months or I will itch to death. My hubby of course says that I am imagining this condition....and making an excuse to get something else. But I'm serious. The same goes for shampoo and conditioner...if I use the same thing for more than six months it stops working.

Hence my need to always do & have new things, experience new people, and embark upon territories never seen! I think that life is supposed to be an adventure. And everyone knows that an adventure without twists, turns, scares, and dare is not an adventure at all! Do you remember Pippy Longstockings??? Oh my goodness I loved her. I wanted to be her.

"Pippy Longstockings is coming into your world, a freckled face red head girl..." I still know the song. I'm singing it right now.

Anyways..I loved her. And she made me feel like there was nothing I couldn't do. Seriously. Dreams and ideas = tangible. She always did what she wanted to do and didn't let anyone stop her. She always ran into trouble and got into trouble and was trouble. But she still did whatever she wanted and had fun. Things always worked out for Pippy at the end.

But even when she was down and counted out...she still came out on top! When did I stop having that kind of wreckless abandon about my life. When people started telling me i lived in a fantasy world. Well im going back to my oldway of relating to the world...time to get back to my adventure!

1 comment: