Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Moving Up the Latter

I have a job interview at my place of employment...Im trying to move up the corporate ladder.  I have pretty much disliked every job I have ever had, with the exception of this one.

I am excited about my future with this company, specifically excited about the tuition they pay up front for my college courses.  I think it is time for me to finish what I began over ten years ago.  It is only right that I set a proper example for my daughter.


She is bright and charismatic, just like her mom...I want her to know the world is her oyster...I need to show her the world is her oyster by cracking it for myself.



With that said...I need a new suit!  I would like black or gray, with a soft white feminine blouse.

Look at the tailoring and detail on this blazer.  I love it.  Dorothy Perkins.  Oh wait...this doesn't come in my size. Womp.


My company is very stiff when it comes to professional wear when it is supposed to be worn.

This one looks a little shiny.
I normally dress in black dress pants and a nice top, but this will require more than that.

This is gorgeous...I would buy it to fit a little tighter.
I'm on the look out and will report back with my findings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment