Thursday, January 27, 2011

City Chic US Launch

Hey lovelies!  I just wanted to drop a quick line to let you all know that City Chic just launched a new US version of their site!  I am really exited about it because I have been eying a few fabulous things for a some weeks now!

The Mr. and I will be celebrating our third wedding anniversary in April and will be spending the weekend enjoying his company at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, Tennessee.  Granted its about ten minutes away from where we live, I have not stayed there and am super excited!  We will be having a romantic dinner somewhere no doubt...I NEED A SEXY DRESS!  I mean, I need to make him do a triple take and say "WHOA!" to indicate that he thinks I'm hot!

I love the cut of this.  I am not blessed in the hips and rear department and the empire waist on this dress will give me curves in the right places and more of a shape.  I love it!  The polka dots are too cute!

I like this one too.  But I am in love with the first one!

Some other options for the weekend...(The Mr. loves me to show off my legs!)

Of course these would be worn with boots, tights and a cardi!

Spring is around the corner!


City Chic is on point for this upcoming season! I'm really excited!  They also have an awesome contest going on right now to celebrate the launch of the site in the United States!


 City Chic has just launched a contest to win a free trip to Australian Fashion Week.  The contest is open to all in NZ, AU, and the US.  You can enter the contest through the "Share and Win" tab on the City Chic Facebook:    http://on.fb.me/eDPWJU

I hope I win...but if I don't I hope you win!  Rush over and enter!








1 comment: