Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Better Choices

So I'm going to start posting the "better" food choices I have made during the course of the day/week. This came out of an idea I had for work. We are doing this thing called Stepping It Up...and I'm really trying to do better...one day at a time.

So today I wanted ice cream or a milkshake. I was going to stop at Sonic...but I knew if I even mentioned it Q would blast me and say I didn't need it...etc etc etc. He would've been right of course but it sucks coming from someone else so I didnt even go there. Instead I came home and made myself a yogurt parfait. I just spooned the yogurt into a cute cup and crunched up some granola bars and created different layers. Soooo freaking good.




I found this great website...it tells you how to remake a lot of the things the average person loves to eat! THERE'S A RECIPE FOR MAC AND CHEESE...I'm going to try it this week sometime!!!

Hungry Girl's Blog


So that was the good choice I made today. I'm proud of myself. Next time I'm going to add some fruit to my parfait...if I'm not feeling lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment