Thursday, October 9, 2008

Say Cheese

So I broke my camera. Im really upset right now because I dont have extra money to buy a good...cute...small one. Now I have nothing but my lame camera phone that takes horrible pictures. On top of the fact that I am getting a blackberry curve (me and Q) so I guess that will have to be my camera. Really wish I could get a new camera though!


See I took this pic with my camera...it looks all blurry and lame.

So im planning a bridal shower for Melissa and a baby shower for Jessica. And trying to make it to Barbados for Melissa's wedding. Im going to working alot of overtime starting November 18. Hope I can get enough money to do everything I want to do. But Im not going to stress myself out about it.

Maybe I can win a camera at work. Or win a cell phone and sell it for a camera. Nah I want a new ipod so if I get a camera good...if i get a phone im selling it for an ipod. No I need a camera...no I need an ipod! OMG im so confused!

Alot of people got laid off at my husbands job. He was spared...and Im grateful to God for that.

1 comment: