Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cough***Cough***Sniff***Sniff

OMG ive been sick all week. I dont know what it is. Is it a cold? Is it just sinuses...or those pesky allergies people i nthe tennessee valley develop after being here a few years! I FEEL LIKE CRAP! And I look worse!

Tomorrow is Huddle Up...its T-Mobile's community service/outreach program. We work with the Boys and Girls Club of Tennessee. Im excited...giving back is always so fullfilling. I will report back later on what I did. I promise Im not just doing it for the free t-shirt, breakfast, lunch and snack.

We are going to the St. Louis area this weekend to celebrate Quenton's grandmother's 80th birthday...they are giving her a surprise birthday party and I have no idea what to get her for a gift! I always buy silk scarves in these situations...I mean you cant go wrong with them. Older people like to wear them with suits...younger people like to tie them around their heads. Its a multifunctional accessory for goodness sake!

Ok Im starting to feel the benadryl I prescribed myself...Im going to sleep so good!

2 comments: