Monday, June 2, 2008

Kashi Mountain Medley Granola

So I got my first free sample.

My husband walked in the door with the mail and I saw a small box in his hand. I ignored the bills, and went straight for the turquoise box he had wrapped the bills around.

Ahhh....imagine my excitement.


Kashi Mountain Medley Granola


Yum Yum. I mean really people...its granola! Some time in the past three months I have literally fallen head over heels for granola. I mean I have to have it. Life is so blah without my granola. And this one...this little bag full of rolled oats, rye, barley, almonds, pecans, cranberries, and raisins REALLY knocked my socks off. I mean...I literally melted as it slid upon my tongue!

I'm so in love with this granola, which would be great by itself with milk or mixed into so creamy yogurt...that I'm sharing the wealth with you all! Yes. Yes I am sharing the wealth.

Get your free sample of Kashi Mountain Medley Granola HERE.

Let me know what you think of it...when you get it!

Item: Kashi Mountain Medley Granola
Price: Five Dollars-ish In Stores
Purchased at: Free Sample
Rating: 7 out of 10
Pros: Not sugary sweet. Nutritious (it is granola after all). Crunchy. Free sample.
Cons: Not enough raisins, cranberries. Sample was to freaking small. Nutritious (it is granola after all).

1 comment: