Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Drum Roll Please

So Wednesday my husband woke up and decided he could not live another day without an IPhone. I felt the same way. I have been wanting a better camera and I have been wanting to get in on the Words With Friends action.

Now that I have this new sexy phone, excuses for why I have not thrown a post together should fall by the way side.

Yesterday morning I put a healthier spin on Huevos Rancheros. Delicious and filling. I am loving Weight Watchers, counting the point is really keeping me aware.  Sometimes I make errors but its okay, I can always end the evening with a delicious salad and fruit . The key is planning, which I have been doing faithfully!



I also did a little shopping and secured these funky bangles. The Avenue had a killer sale and these are two separate sets @ 4.96 each. I'm wearing them all together so that I can be noisy and get attention when my arm moves even the slightest bit.



All in all I hope everyone enjoyed their memorial day. Even though I am
against war and violence, I still honor the men and women who risk life and limb in service to this country. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Words with Friends!! I think I have, like, 10 games going right now.

    ReplyDelete