Monday, March 14, 2011

City Chic Sale

Guess what!!!  City Chic is having a sale...everything on their site is 60% off!!!  This savings event starts tonight and will last until midnight on March 21st!


Now we all know what that means!  I'm going shopping and I don't have to be restricted to the clearance items!  I live for a steal, and a steal is way better than a deal.   I like to feel like I made out like a bandit after my purchase...meaning I procured the goods without giving up much loot (otherwise known as mullah, cheddar, pesos, dollar dollar bills y'all).

I had chosen some dresses to wear for my anniversary dinner, now I will be getting those and a few other goodies.  

I need this cardi to go with a darling black and white polka dot dress I bought from Ross for less than twenty bucks!  

Super super sexy.  I like to look hot when we have date nights, but I also like to be comfortable.  

BBM wore this last week and I HAVE to have it.  @ this price I will have it!

I'm trying to get away from black, buts so its so CHIC...I cant help it!  

Happy STEALING...I mean shopping!
  

2 comments: